Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Change of Pace, but Not Going Anywhere.

Hey readers. I am forever grateful for your continued support throughout my current journey. Right now, regardless of my devotion to running, which will never go away, I might be having to take a break from the motivational posts.

Unfortunately, there are too many crippling emotional and mental factors that have taken play in my personal life. To be quite frank they have been present for a few weeks, but I have been unable to shake them completely from my new aura.

Don't get me wrong, I am not giving up on my physical journey. I have been running nearly every day and staying on top of these goals because it is something that keeps my head focused and clear.

My initial desire in creating this blog was to be completely open about everything because I believed in helping people. That desire was shot down due to people not being able to accept the fact that my decisions are indeed mine. In an effort not to bring light to the situation and more or less put the spotlight on certain people in my life, my creativity was snuffed out.

I have to decide in the next few weeks whether I will continue to let that hinder my ability to heal and become the person I would like to be, which is strong and able to help those around me. Or if I am going to continue to hide behind a cloak of fear.

Clearly I'd prefer to not hide.

I hope that you all will be patient with me and I won't keep you hanging. I will update you on anything I can and I will post any progress on my physical journey.

The reality is that I don't feel comfortable preaching strength and tenacity when I am probably weaker than most right now.

Thank you all again for your support.


1 comment:

  1. No matter what it is you are goin through Dana, you are strong. It is your life to share or withhold whatever you wish. Don't let the fear and judgement of others snuff out your light woman! Life is difficult and messy. No one is perfect, even if they're pretending to be. Much Love to you girl.
    <3

    ReplyDelete