Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The End: For Now

In the time since I have last opened myself to the world, I have become a completely different person.

Disclosure is not something I can accomplish at this time.

I have a new career, new relationships, and new long-term goals.

Frankly, despite the many positive transformations in my life, I am no longer in a position to share that part of me.

I have thought endlessly how I would sever the tie from my blog, and the words escape me every time.

Thank you for everyone who has followed me on my journey and maybe one day I will again inspire those to use their voice and empower themselves.

I'll be back! ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Sending love and hope for happiness your way.
    Whether or not you're able to keep blogging, this is a beautiful way to be a shining example of taking control of your life.

    Hugs!
    ~Tsara

    ReplyDelete