Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The beginning...

I have an eight-week old who is simply the cutest, cuddliest, coolest.....what am I kidding....crabbiest baby on the face of this planet.


Yea, I can't help it, he is simply adorable.  He is a natural model.


The fact of the matter is, no matter how adorable or intoxicating his looks are, he is a baby.  A crying, fussy, baby.  

I am here to share my adventure in motherhood being as blunt as possible. (That most likely means a lot of TMI moments...).  At the same time I am going to do my best to maintain my nerdy self by playing the occasional video game.  

Hey! If I'm lucky I'll get 20 minutes of Fire Emblem in tonight between feedings and wiping my child's bum...

So hopefully amid hair pulls I can provide what little audience I may have with an insight into my life.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment